Heritage Saskatchewan's incorporation date: October 14, 2009
Official incorporated name: Heritage Saskatchewan Alliance Inc.
Common name: Heritage Saskatchewan
1867 MacKay St. Regina, SK, Canada S4N 6E7
The Heritage Saskatchewan Virtual AGM took place Thursday, February 25th, 2021 via Zoom
Download the 2019-2020 Annual Report (PDF), or check out our digital version on ISSUU below:
Nominations for the Board of Directors for the current year is now closed.
Board of Directors' Biographies (PDF)
Heritage Saskatchewan held its AGM in Saskatoon, February 27 2020.
Following is the make-up of the 2020 Board of Directors:
- Current Board members, now in the 2nd year of their 2-year terms include: Alicia Buckley, Bula Ghosh, Tomasin Playford & Elaine Smit.
- Those individuals who were acclaimed to Director positions at the AGM, include:
- returning for a second 2-year term are Chad Debert, Gloria DeSantis, Erin Folk and Emma Morris; and
- new to the Board are Tamara Pearl, Haven Rees, and Katie Willie.
- Our President & Vice President are Tomasin Playford & Emma Morris, respectively; and Alicia Buckley is now the Past President.
A heartfelt thank you to departing Board members Tara Janzen and Céline Perillat whose guidance, words of wisdom, and contributions helped steer Heritage Saskatchewan to its 10th anniversary.
2020 AGM - SASKATOON
Heritage Saskatchewan's AGM took place February 27, 2020
Official Notice & Related Information (PDF)
View a the 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF), or check out our digital version on ISSUU below: