Heritage Saskatchewan's incorporation date: October 14, 2009
- official incorporated name: Heritage Saskatchewan Alliance Inc.
- common name: Heritage Saskatchewan
Our office is located at: 200 - 2020 11th Avenue, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Heritage Saskatchewan held its AGM in Saskatoon, February 27 2020.
Following is the make-up of the 2020 Board of Directors:
- Current Board members, now in the 2nd year of their 2-year terms include: Alicia Buckley, Bula Ghosh, Tomasin Playford & Elaine Smit.
- Those individuals who were acclaimed to Director positions at the AGM, include:
- returning for a second 2-year term are Chad Debert, Gloria DeSantis, Erin Folk and Emma Morris; and
- new to the Board are Tamara Pearl, Haven Rees, and Katie Willie.
- Our President & Vice President are Tomasin Playford & Emma Morris, respectively; and Alicia Buckley is now the Past President.
A heartfelt thank you to departing Board members Tara Janzen and Céline Perillat whose guidance, words of wisdom, and contributions helped steer Heritage Saskatchewan to its 10th anniversary.
2020 AGM - SASKATOON
Heritage Saskatchewan's AGM took place February 27, 2020
Official Notice & Related Information (PDF)
View a the 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF), or check out our digital version on ISSUU below: