Heritage Saskatchewan information series
Living Heritage in Action
Canada 150 series
- Heritage in the kitchen - "If nothing else, our culture is about food"
- Veterans of Legion #42 - "Every day I think about it"
- Walking the Land - "Meditation at three miles an hour"
- Artful Heritage - "I like to create"
- Daybreak Mill - "It feels like my ancestors are with me"
- Snorri West - "Is it nature or nurture that makes us who we are?"
- The Old Brick School - "It's not good enough to say 'Nobody will care in the future'"
- The Power of Language - "You cannot separate language from culture"
- The Machinist - "I knew this was exactly what I wanted to do"
- Road Allowance People - "I don't feel like I'm half anything"
Living Heritage @ Work
- Community Planner, Kristin Enns-Kavanagh
- Interior Designer, Sarah Turnbull
- Law Enforcement, Chief Clive Weighill
- Stonemason, Charlie Pirie
- Teacher Librarian, Jaqueline Helman
- Artist/Educator, Bonnie Chapman
Coal in Coronach