Heritage Forum 2020: Our Places - Our Stories That Matter
The 2020 Heritage Forum took place at Saskatoon's Western Development Museum on February 27th, with about 90 delegates in attendance.
The event was coordinated in partnership with the Heritage Conservation Branch within the Ministry of Parks Culture and Sport.
The Forum Schedule and Speaker Information will provide you with an Event Overview.
Here, for your information, are the presentations from the event:
Places of Faith - An Unknown Future
- David Siebert - Exploring Southern Saskatchewan's Many Places of Faith - Past, Present & Future
- Robert Pajot - Historic Places of Faith at Risk - A Complex Societal Issue
Pathways to Success
- Kwame Neba - Delivering on the Promise: Tourism Saskatchewan's Destination Development Strategy
- Bevra Fee - Main Street Spiritwood
- Ryan Reiss - Vibank Heritage Building: History, Current Use & Challenges
- Steph Clovechok - Destination Development: Tourism as a Force for Reconciliation
Telling our Stories
Dr. Vanessa Mathews - Telling the Stories of Place through Craft Beer
Tom Van Dewark - Beyond Theory: Lessons from the Real World Application of Oral History Ethics
CBC Radio - Blue Sky February 28, 2020 Episode
Follow the link for an archived CBC Radio Blue Sky discussion with our CEO, Ingrid Cazakoff, and various speakers from our 2020 Heritage Forum