This award recognises projects and initiatives that demonstrate effective communication of Saskatchewan’s cultural heritage and/or education of Saskatchewan’s Living Heritage. Projects and initiatives should demonstrate collaboration, community engagement, and inclusivity. A variety of projects and/or initiatives can fit into this category, including publications, programs, exhibits, theatrical productions, videos, web content, et cetera.
- Demonstrates collaboration and community input;
- Projects and initiatives that are based on community knowledge and partnerships that reflect multiple narratives such as ensuring appropriate communities’ are involved in their storytelling;
- Activation and engagement of heritage;
- Projects and initiatives that creatively animate, interpret and reflect heritage in a respectful, inclusive manner, such as public art, special events, interpretive signage, educational programs, and community programming;
- Public awareness of cultural heritage;
- Projects and initiatives that promote and share knowledge about heritage such as publications, databases, web-based applications.
Download submission form (Submission deadline: August 26)